20071116

The Bubble Bursts

Non Sequitur is one of my favorite comics, and I was delighted to see Miller, whose humor I immensely enjoy, and whom I hope doesn't sue me for posting his strips, reference the Harry Potter series and the recent scandal following Jerky's revelation about her views on A. Dumbledore, which views she alleges to have always held about the lovable old wizard.



Michaela's reaction was similar to that of this poor youngster. I am left to wonder, "Why, Jerky? Why? Weren't the billions (not an exaggeration ) of dollars enough? You couldn't just be rich and conceited, but had to embroil the man, who could otherwise be a stalwart father-figure, in the mire of homosexual politics?"

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yup!!! My thoughts exactly.

Cami said...

Oh, I have feelings about this. I am pretending it never happened. See! I feel better already.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that you read 'Non Sequiter' at all. I used to read it fairly religiously, because it is a funny strip. However, it is so overly blatant left-wing that the Democratic values soon overpowered the funny bits and I got sick of it.

rykoch