20081210

Christmas countdowns

Our five Christmas countdowns are hung in various spots of the kitchen, dining room, and family room. That is the first thing that is done in the morning by the children. Before they know what to do they have to look at the chart on the fridge to see whose turn it is. We have five different countdowns and the kids all rotate taking turns on each one. They like having the variety and doing the different countdowns but it is getting rather complicated keeping track of who is doing what and on which day.

I think we finally have a good system down but I do think it is funny that we have to have a countdown to keep track of our countdowns!

Maybe next year we will think about switching so everybody has their own countdown.

3 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I love that you have a countdown for the countdown.....but why am I not surprised? :)

Vicki said...

Sweet Emersynne! Love her cooing!
Gramma

Jenn said...

I need your system- I also need another countdown. Two isn't working with three kids!