20090105

No more excuses

I've been putting it off and putting it off but I finally ran out of excuses. I have a baby that sleeps all night long so I guess there is no reason why I can't get up early in the morning to do my workout. I may not have any more excuses but that doesn't make it any easier. I actually made it to the gym three times last week. Now I just have to see if I can keep it up. Maybe one day I won't feel tired when the alarm goes off at 5:15 in the morning. But then again, maybe not.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Ugh! That does not sound fun. My baby has been waking up around then, so that wouldn't work for me. Lame.

Claremont First Ward said...

5:15? I'd never survive. Never. I think waking up at 6:15 is pretty darn early. Any earlier and I'm tired all day.

You have always been so good about exercise!

Mark and Kiss said...

Ohhhh....I have been trying to work out lately too...and it really seems that is the only time to get it done consistantly.

Last week I was able to sneak in a Tae Bo workout (super hero training) and yoga with Levi at my side for "P.E." class and surprisingly he stuck it out for the whole workout. We shall see...

Good luck, 5:15 is super early!!!