20090409

Surprise!

Don't you just love surprises? It is sometimes hard to surprise certain people but this must be my lucky month. I had the opportunity to surprise my brother and it was so much fun.

He emailed me asking for the name of a piano book he wanted to order. I was so excited when I realized I could just order it online and have it sent to his house. That is exactly what I did. I sent him an email back telling him I still hadn't found my book and would get back to him soon. A few days later he had the book in his hands.

My brother is not an easy person to buy for and not an easy person to surprise either so it was lots of fun.

Now, I said this was my lucky month because there is another surprise in the works. I can't say anything about it yet but in a few days you will be able to read all about it. If all goes as planned this will be the biggest surprise I have ever pulled off!

So exciting!

No comments: