20101224

Merry Christmas!

The presents are wrapped and under the tree, the goodies and waiting to be eaten, and the kids are trying to be patient in waiting for Santa to appear. I even heard Anthony who is ten years old say he just wanted to go to bed so tomorrow would come quicker.

The excitement is contagious and I'm glad we've had lots of time this month to teach our children why we celebrate Christmas and what is really important. Emersynne doesn't know who Santa is but she sure knows who baby Jesus is.



Several years ago I started collecting nativity sets and now have about ten different ones that we put up each year for Christmas. This year I added one to our collection and it is one that I have wanted for a long time. Now I have one that little chubby fingers can play with. Even though we have only had our new one for two days it has gotten lots of attention and I can tell this will become one of the favorites.


Merry Christmas!

No comments: