20111201

Another Year Older...



....and wiser too! Happy Birthday Michaela.

Yesterday was Michaela's birthday. Between early morning seminary, school, and the youth temple trip we decided to celebrate Michaela's birthday on Monday. Everyone was home from school since it was Columbus day so we had all day to party.

These two are so good at pushing each others buttons so I always look for any chance I can get to capture the tender moments.


For the last three years Michaela has decorated her own birthday cake. It is something she looks forward to and it has been fun to see her improving her decorating skills.

I found these flowers for Michaela and as soon as I saw these bright and colorful flowers it made me think of her. Michaela brings so much brightness and color to our house and my life is so much better because she is in it!

Yesterday Michaela got to spend lots of time with mommy and daddy. Jeremiah taught her seminary class in the morning and because of our good friend offering to sit with the other kids that night both Jeremiah and I were able to go to the temple with Michaela. Michaela thought it was a great way to end her birthday.

No comments: