20071029

How do you sleep at night?



No, I don't use Ultradorm--although I do hear that you wake up without the tiniest hangover. There's only one way that I can get to sleep, and that's checking on my beautiful children.

So, please don't go conjuring up bad memories from The SIlence of the Lambs, but feel free to drift off to sleep on the slumber express as you gaze at my children in their blissful repose.


I almost always check on the baby first. (Gotta stop calling her that--she'll be two soon enough...)


Sometimes I have to thin the crowd on Natalie's bed before I can find her. She's very attached to her stuffed animals.


If I'm not sure Michaela is okay, I can always poke her--she never wakes up!


Anthony is a light sleeper, but that's okay, because I can usually hear him sawing logs from the next room.


Trevor never cooperates. He falls asleep facing the wall, and I have to hold on to the upper bunk and lean in to hear him breathe.

No comments: