20071109

I've been tagged!



My friend, Angie Lee, who writes the SevenClownCircus blog, recently featured a post where she listed "random" facts about herself. One of her friends had "tagged" her after posting just such a list on her blog. Angie decided to make a big deal about her list, and saved it for her 150th post.

I don't have anything quite that exciting coming down the tubes. I'm only about half way to my 100th post, and don't imagine that it will be on my blog until next year. So I decided to go with what is currently my biggest blogging news: moving my blog completely to blogger.com! As of this post, I will no longer be posting to my old blog server. Additionally, I have migrated all my past posts (there really weren't that many) to blogger.com for your reading enjoyment. You can find links to past posts below and to the right of this post.

Hurrah.

So here's my list.

In order to ensure the randomness of the facts included in my list – Angie afirmed that "the more random the facts – the better" – I actually came up with no less than 50 facts about myself, entered them in a spreadsheet, and came up with formulae to select 10 of them at random. (Don't worry! When I tag you, I won't expect so much effort, you slacker.)

1. I am afflicted with the photostenutatory response.
2. I really don't mind watching "chick flicks" with my wife.
3. My wife and I were engaged for about 5 weeks.
4. I'm still a little afraid of the dark.
5. I have been in college for about as many years as I was in school before college.
6. I am, most decidedly, not a morning person.
7. I've been to Alcatraz.
8. I use Macs exclusively at home.
9. I speak Russian well, Spanish a little, and phrases in Mandarin, French, Hebrew, and Greek.
10. I am named as much for Robert Redford as for an Old Testament prophet.

Now, what do I do with the other 40 facts?

4 comments:

Cami said...

Ha! Hooray. Now I can actually comment without doing a lame email. Also, I was wondering why you were suddenly commenting upon my ever-so-popular blog. I know you really switched over for comments. Admit it!! Lovely facts. Whenever I try to do random facts, they've all been covered by my 100 I did once upon a time.

Jenn said...

very nice. I'll be waiting for the next 40 facts!

Vicki said...

hmmmmmmmm....ver-ry inter-restink!

Claremont First Ward said...

"I speak Russian well, Spanish a little, and phrases in Mandarin, French, Hebrew, and Greek"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I knew you were an over achiever! j/k.....

Now for the other 40.....whenever you are short of blogging material, grab some of those to post.

You're supposed to tag someone now! And remember, no backsies! :)