20071117

Let's get ready to RUMBLE!

It's that time again--Youth Hoops! All my schoolchildren are participating again. I know it doesn't look like it, but Anthony and Natalie are actually on the purple team. They are still coachless, but I hope to offer my services in the upcoming weeks as I get past my teaching lab commitment for Tuesday evenings. They had a great game today, and looked so cute out there waving their arms around. Anthony even made a basket!




Michaela is too old to be in the same league with Anthony and Natalie this year, so she was placed on the orange team. If she is not as experienced as some of the other players in her league, she at least is tall enough to mitigate some of that disadvantage by being able to outreach her opponents most of the time. She also had a good game.


One of the most exciting aspects of our involvement in the games today was our involvement in the games today. I love seeing my children cheer each other on. I hope that this support and encouragement takes root and lasts their whole life through.

1 comment:

Cami said...

I'm glad they're all having fun! Sports so far have been a challenge for us . . . Jeffy sure likes to win, and is afraid of actually kicking the soccer ball, but other than that . . .