This might be exactly what I need to keep me on track. I'm so close to my target weight that it hurts. I'm regularly riding my bike and participating in sports, but can't seem to quite keep my weight under the 200 lbs. mark that I've set. I'd actually like to keep track of both diet and exercise in my food diary, since the two work together to help regulate weight. Of course, anyone can write down what they eat--it's accountability that really motivates people (people like me) to change habits and improve their eating choices.
So, wanna see what I'm eating? (I'll try to stay away from the haggis and the like--I swear!) I'm starting today so that I don't have to admit sneaking a few spoonfuls of ice-cream right before bed last night. Oops.
Oh, and here's your invitation to show how gutsy you are by joining me by sharing your food diary: the gauntlet has officially been thrown down.
- approx. 2 cups whole wheat couscous with soy milk, raisins, cinnamon, and sucralose
- 1 tbsp baked beans (wouldn't all fit in my tupperware for lunch)
- 8 oz. vegetable juice with dash hot sauce
- a delicious peach--mmmm... fuzzilicious
- baked beans with fat-free hot dog
- oriental veggies with Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray and Mrs. Dash
- fat-free granola bar
- 1.5 cups gazpacho
- 2 cups pasta salad
- 3 slices of low-fat ham lunch meat
- diet root beer
- 1 hour of volleyball in un-air conditioned gym