20090420

Party! Party!

We get two days in a row of birthday parties at our house in April and I was lucky enough to have ALL my children home on my birthday. This is spring break and the kids are excited to be home. It was a busy day but we did have fun too. We went to the mall, Toy's R Us, and made a stop at Mcdonald's on the way home to pick up some lunch.

The kids took good care of me and made sure I had a special day. I got lots of birthday hugs and had lots of helpers.





Michaela made my birthday cake and it was delicious! I love the Saucy Apple Swirl Cake! So moist and yummy. I think Michaela was proud to have had the responsibility of making the cake.

Trevor was very proud of his birthday present for me. He made my bed all by himself, although I think daddy straightened it out when Trevor wasn't looking!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday!! The present of making the bed-- PERFECT!!

Nadia said...

Happy belated birthday, Tamara!!!!! Making the bed is just an awesome present!!! All the little things that make life so precious!!!