20090817

One of those days

Here it is, almost ten in the morning and I still haven't had my shower or my breakfast. I was starting to feel a little discouraged until I thought of what I had gotten done this morning. So here it is:

Got up at 5:15 am to nurse the baby and then went to the gym
Made a batch of pears and peaches baby food and got breakfast for the kids
Took the kids to the playground (it is going to be really hot today and is already really humid)
Nursed the baby and put her down for her morning nap
Cooked the yams and squash so I can later make baby food out of them
Did the breakfast dishes and wiped off the table
Swept the floors

I guess that's not too bad although nothing on my list has gotten done yet. Oh well. I guess there is still lots of time left in the day. I just hope I have the energy to last! And yes I probably should have eaten breakfast instead of blogging.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, I just LOVE days like this. Good luck with the rest of it!

jeremiahrjones said...

Someone from the ward appearantly thought this was my post. He commented on the ported post on facebook. "Now you know what your wife goes through." I wrote: "Actually, that *is* what my wife went through. I'm here at work enjoying the AC and wishing I could be home making baby food."

Jenn said...

what's wrong with not getting a shower till noon? Showers just take too much out of the day! :) and very impressive you make your own baby food! Have a good rest of the day!

Vicki said...

Tamara, you get more done in 6 hours than I do in a couple of days! Aren't my grandkids lucky, folks?

Nadia said...

So I think it is a great start of the day (baby and kids are fed and everyone already got their wiggles out!)and have a very practical question... Tamara, do you make a whole bunch of food for her and then freeze it or you make it fresh every couple days? I am about to have to start again doing baby food and last time I didn't freeze but now I wonder if I should.